5th semester and GPA!

This last semester has been the most enjoyable of all. I've never felt so enthusiastic to go to campus before, but this time it was different.

In the beginning, I was so afraid of my schedule and all the subjects I'd chosen. Mostly because I didn't get those lecturers I wanted.

But then one of my BFFs said to me, "Don't complaint. Just take it easy and enjoy it.", and it did stuck in my head. So instead of yelling so much, I just tried to enjoy my time. I've got nasty teacher, killer one, strict one, all of them were not easy to conquer, but I'd always said to myself, "yes, I can. Let's give an effort for this!"

So that's it. Then I realized I've got so many GREAT lecturers, greatest I've ever had. The ones that really understand what they're teaching, and they were also very kind! I am so grateful!!

And this is it, I've already had my GPA and it's quite satisfying! 3.90 out of 4.00!

Here it is..
Photobucket

It's gonna be hard to keep this mark for the next term, but I will always try to enjoy it, just like before. When we enjoy something, we are more than willing to do the things. =D

1 p i e c e s . .:

Nuel Lubis, Author "Misi Terakhir Rafael: Cinta Tak Pernah Pergi Jauh" said...

baru pernah denger ada mata kuliah namanya akuntansi huku. tapi wajar sih, beda kampus sih soalnya. hehehehe.....

what time . . . ?

. . a r c h i v e s . .

. . tweet-tweetan . .

. . t e a . . b r e a k . .


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers