MrJ ! ! !

I am falling for Jay Manuel. Period.





Ohhh... Can't believe it. He's a gay! And he talks with falsetto!!! He's also a (bit) pansy!!!


But why does he still look so gorgeous, and handsome, and sexy, and very attractive?!

TT-TT

Photobucket
Jay Manuel

Anyway, I really love seeing him as the host of Canada's Next Top Model. His smile is one of the most beautiful I've ever seen, with such a white teeth (and oh yeah, he's wearing lipgloss, but I don't care, really. I mean, we put lipgloss to make us look prettier right? Even those Korean idols also put lipgloss, so why can't he?) and his eyes also smile when he smiles! That's the plus point.

Talking about his eyes, his eyes are so pearl-like! Damn! Can't believe I just wrote that. Maybe he wears contact lenses, maybe not, I don't know. but his eyes (plus his eyebrows) are another beautiful spot of him.

And it's not like I have any problems with gay, or lesbians, or whatever. I really don't care if he's gay or straight, and I think someone's appeal really has NOTHING to do with their sexual orientation. Someone can be gay, and still looks hot.

Also, I love his style when hosting in CNTM. He looks pansy and masculine at the same time, and he does seem very care of the girls (I'm kinda jealous with them LOL xDD). He's also very clear of what he wants, doesn't mind yelling to the girls if they do something wrong, also very supportive, very gentle. Maybe, uh, I don't know.. Like a father or big brother (OR a mother/bis sista, I confuse +_+) to them maybe..

Photobucket
Meaghan Waller (CNTM 3rd cycle winner) and Jay

GOSH, I simply love this guy. Haha.. If I can have him as my make up artist or something, I'd definitely ended up kissing him. *oops!* xP

0 p i e c e s . .:

what time . . . ?

. . a r c h i v e s . .

. . tweet-tweetan . .

. . t e a . . b r e a k . .


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers