Roller Coaster of Life

Yesterday, I started my day with such horrible feeling. Angry and it's like I was humiliated again and again. Yet still everyone's blaming me. I was ready to be some kind of public enemy. Even though I don't think I'm 100% wrong. I mean, ok I was wrong to call her like "that", but just remember how she'd been treating me all this time! She never likes me, I'd known that before. But just because you don't like someone, doesn't mean you have to be mean to them.

Anyway, I still got a lot of friends who care about me. They support me, but also told me I was wrong. that's a sign of a very good friend. And I'm gonna say this even though I've said it a lot of times before, I'm lucky to make friends with them.

All day yesterday, I also had other bad luck! This really make me depressed! I mean, I lost my Lady Gaga CD. I can't remember where I put it. It was usually always in my cabinet, but yesterday it wasn't in there.
Then, when I was going to listen to my music, then I found out my Sony Ericsson megabass headset was also broken!

I can't believe it. That just made my day worse!

But then in the evening, almost midnight, I saw someone replying my tweets. And what made my heart singing, that reply was from Jay Manuel!!!

Suddenly, I remembered I'd tweeted to him. i said, "It sucks when life goes up and down so fast, doesn't it?"

When I tweeted that, all I can think is just, well, yesterday we can all laugh together, watching American Idol, and JLo looked sooo stupid in front of that Japs. But then today we got so irritated it made us feel like some filthy creature.

And then, he replied to me like this :
"I think that's what makes things interesting. How can U appreciate the "ups" without the "downs"? Makes sense... ;-)"

here's the pict.. (click for larger)
Photobucket

I was so amazed by his answer. And when I thought about it again, it really does makes sense, and suddenly made me feel far more better.

Lastly, if we think about it again, well...even what makes a roller coaster fun are the ups and downs, doesn't it? :)))

0 p i e c e s . .:

what time . . . ?

. . a r c h i v e s . .

. . tweet-tweetan . .

. . t e a . . b r e a k . .


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers