Kaze Hikaru Spoilers!

Thank you for http://hajimenokizu.tumblr.com/ who'd posted this!!

Check it out, Kaze Hikaru Chapter 166 cover, here
http://hajimenokizu.tumblr.com/post/12860359496/kaze-hikaru-chapter-166-front-page-so-pretty

There's also a link to a very MAJOR SPOILERS posted at the link above, so if you're curious, go check it out immediately!

But GOSH, Kaze Hikaru is too sweet a story! It's one of my favorite manga of all time! I think Watanabe Taeko-sensei has done really amazing work for this series..

Okita and Sei are just....too adorable.

The problem is, Kaze Hikaru is a story based on a real history. On one side, I am really curious about how this series will end, but yet at the same time we all know how tragic Shinsengumi had ended. Isami Kondou was beheaded, Hijikata died in a war few years later, and...and...Okita Souji died because of fucking tuberculosis. Those facts make me really, really sad. So please, please, Watanabe Taeko-san, please DON'T KILL Okita!! It's your manga, you don't need to actually follow everything on history. I mean, that would really BREAK my heart if Souji is dead in the end!! TT^TT

Oh, I hope I know Watanabe Taeko-san fan mail address, so I could say this directly to her. It's depressing!

0 p i e c e s . .:

what time . . . ?

. . a r c h i v e s . .

. . tweet-tweetan . .

. . t e a . . b r e a k . .


ShoutMix chat widget

Followers